i. WebQuest Going to London
You will get instructions for this and work on it during teaching periods.
Choose a song and translate its lyrics to understand the message.
Create a cue card including the following aspects: 1)why you chose it among the options, 2)explain the message to your classmates and 3) give your personal opinion on the subject.
Here are the singers/band links available:
- To Zion (Lauryn Hill)
- Crazy (Simple Plan)
- One (U2)
- Last Kiss (Pearl Jam)
- My Sacrifice (Creed)
- Beautiful (Christina Aguilera)
- Frozen (Madonna)
- Stole (Kelly Rowland)
- They dance alone "Cueca solo" (Sting)
- Where is the love? (The Black Eyed Peas)
- On the Edge (Tokio Hotel)
- Shame on you (Andrea Corr)
- Innocence maintained (Jewel)
- Spineless (Alanis Morisette)
The best way to work on the music project is that you use Google search engine to find the lyrics and listen to the songs, for this last option youtube.com is a perfect choice!.
iii. My holiday photo album
Check instructions at page 101 on the textbook.