Here you are the sentences:
1. Sam finished his homework during the film. (while)
2. We stayed home because of the rain. (was)
3. They can’t find their dog. (look for)
4. I started eating before he arrived. (when)
5. These aren’t my jeans. (belong)
- Isabel Quesada
- I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Jaén, which has become my definite residence in Spain since 2004.