Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Greetings to the English students visiting Jaén within the Dorset-Jaén Comenius Project

A big welcome to all the students from Bridport coming to Jaén. I hope you'll have a great time among us and enjoy your time in our country. Wishing you an unforgettable experience as it was for us last June at yours. Here is my tribute to you with the booklet of our past experiences (It's been updated). Enjoy it!!! Dorset 2012 Travel Journal

No hay comentarios: