Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

lunes, 17 de febrero de 2014

"What to see and do in my village" project (ESO3C)

Dear ESO3C students,
to conclude Unit 5, you are required to do a project about the main attactions in your village.
High achievers: Use Glogster to produce an interactive poster.
Medium difficulty: Use padlet to present your village:
Campillo, Noalejo, Cárchel and Carchelejo.
Low difficulty: Follow the students' book instructions.
FINAL GLOGS ABOUT CARCHELEJO:
Juani Amaro's 
Jesus', Bea's, Rocio's and Fran's 
Thank you for  your hard work :)

No hay comentarios: