Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

domingo, 23 de marzo de 2014

Sweet Times are coming: II Concurso de Tartas

You've been asking for it! 
One more year, we are ready for some sweet time. Hoping your ovens are pre-heated, your recipies chosen and your hands ready to create the best of cakes in due time. We will be happy to taste all your creations and vote for the winner.
Prepare for a SWEET 3rd April .


No hay comentarios: