Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

The blog is 7!!!!!

7 years of learning, fun and hard work and many more to come!!!

Big Thank You to each and everyone who visits the blog, studies English with my posts and links and spreads the word about its existence, especially to my students!. Without your support, trust and active participation, this blog would not have any meaning....
Thanks again!!!!

No hay comentarios: