Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

martes, 6 de octubre de 2015

Mind Mapping

According to Tony Buzan, mindmaps will help you remember thousands of words and phrases mainly for two reasons: 1) They group related concepts together and that mirrors the way in which your brain organises and stores new inforamtion. 2) They are visual, which helps you recall all information, especially language. That makes them idieal for learning and revision.

No hay comentarios: