Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

An Updated Guide to Recent Fashion (ESO3B Project)

ESO3B are about to start one more year the amazing Fashion Timeline Project! covering fashion trends from the 60's to 2010's. They will work cooperatively and collaboratively in a more than astounding way. After 5 sessions of intense reading and investigating via the Internet and a bookelt provided by the teacher, they will have to come up with a consensual display to illustrate each decade's key milestones putting a special focus on music and fahion!!!

Fashion Timeline Booklet  "A guide to Recent Fashion"
Fashion Timeline STUDENT Answer Sheet


No hay comentarios: