Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

martes, 8 de marzo de 2016

Virtual Tour in London!!!

Hello there!!! 

Today we are going on a special trip! We are touring Lodon together!!! Click on the link and complete the worksheet given by the teacher (downloadable from the same web you are being redirected) Hop on the bus! The tour starts now!
All credit is given to the British Council, as I have linked and downloaded the material from their website. 

No hay comentarios: