Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

martes, 17 de octubre de 2017

Ambassador School Programme: WE ARE IN!!!

We are very proud to inform that our school has been selected to participate in the Ambassador School Programme of the European Union. Both the Andrés, the History teacher, and myself, will become Senior Ambassadors of many Junior Ambassadors, students from both ESO (in Spanish) and Bachillerato level (in English). We will endeavor our efforts to do resarch and different activities related to the European Union in order to learn on the subject, spread the word and enjoy different and attractive prizes. You will hear from us all year long!!! 



No hay comentarios: