Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

viernes, 11 de mayo de 2018

Europe Day Celebration I: Photos, Video and Newspaper Article.

Europe Day celebration started with the presence of the Local Education Authority, Ms Yollanda Caballero, our Delegate, who inagurated the different activities we presented to the School.

You can see the PHOTO ALBUM here.
Follow the link to the Newspaper Article about Ambassadors Programme.
We want to express our deepest gratitude to the effort and commitment all students involved in the project have shown. We also thank the Delegate to join us in such a key celebration for us, a culmination of a one-year project.




No hay comentarios: