Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

miércoles, 27 de junio de 2018

Ambassador Schools Programme Certificates

Today students were given their Junior Ambassadors Certificates after one year of hard work! Also, the Senior Ambassadors could show off a bit too with their certificates aswell.

Posing proud and many thanks to students who made this project so much fun and interesting. 
Bring it on summer!!!
PHOTO ALBUM HERE

No hay comentarios: