Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

viernes, 25 de enero de 2019

Reported Speech (A levels)

Reported Speech Summary (as seen in class) Take your time to look at the presentation and take notes if you need.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Theory without practice is not very productive. Here you are a complete page for full practice on statements, questions and commands. Download or copy on your notebook. Happy reporting!
TO CORRECT THE REPORTED SPEECH EXERCISES PAGE, CLICK HERE

No hay comentarios: