Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

domingo, 20 de enero de 2013

Giving Directions with Skill integration

Here is some basic info on how to give directions. Learn the basic expressions.
Now, you are ready to check your understanding when following directions. Try this LISTENING

Excellent!!! Now that you may feel confident, feel free to PRACTISE with this guiding video.
Just say aloud the directions you can see until you reach the final destination and anser the question "Where am I going"? (SPEAKING):


No hay comentarios: