Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

viernes, 25 de enero de 2013

Spelling and Pronouncing Correctly, a pleasure...

HOW TO SPELL WORDS is easy with the chart on the left.


PHONETIC SYMBLOLS (on the right) help you to pronounce new words and those you are not very sure of....

Don't forget useful links like a good online pronouncing dictionary: howisay.com

Our next objective is...
HOW TO PRONOUNCE -ED in the past simple form?

No hay comentarios: