Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

miércoles, 4 de abril de 2018

Nelson Mandela and The Apartheid

After studying in class the Apartheid in South Africa, students are invited to learn more on the subject through the life of  Nelson Mandela, the first black president. His active role in order to get over with an unfair racist system made him win the Nobel Prize in 1993 as well as spend many years in prison...He left us in 2013 and will always be remembered for the good man he was.



No hay comentarios: