Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

martes, 3 de abril de 2018

Relative Pronouns and Clauses + Exercises

Relative clauses are extremely useful in our everyday English. You must learn, first of all, the different relative pronouns. Once you master them, use them in relative clauses.

Video lesson about Relative Pronouns




Defining (specifying) vs Non-defining (non-specifying) sentences.



Video lesson for Advanced Learners



Some practice will be more than necessary. Here you are some and graded in difficulty :D
PERFECT ENGLISH caters for ordinary sentence construction practice.
OM EXERCISE includes definitions with relatives and sentence formation.
EGO4U includes explanation in English and activities.
AGENDAWEB offers assorted pratice including tests.
Explicación básica en español.

No hay comentarios: