Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

#mycause Project

We all have a cause we worry about or fight for that makes us take action. It could be education, child labour, wars, animals, pollution, you name it! It is your time to shout out about your concerns and raise awareness on them. Join the project in twitter using the hashtag #mycause.


Follow #mycause on twitter


No hay comentarios: