Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

martes, 8 de abril de 2014

"This is Britain" Project

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PHOTOS
Hello ESO3C.
This is your project about Britain.
After Unit number 7 + test, some fun is welcome!!!!
As you know, tomorrow you are supposed to bring the following items to class:
1) MATERIALS: COMPUTER, Colours, felt tip pens, rulers and glue.
2) INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR "COUNTRY"
(5 groups of 4)
  • Flag and symbol of the country.
  • Main facts  and Landmarks about the country in general + pictures.
  • Main facts and popular monuments of the capital city + pictures.
3) BRITISH FOOD: main /national dishes (group of 3)

HOW TO: Pupils work in groups. Their source of information, layout, presentation and little details are controlled, paced and managed by themselves. Once the main product is finished, groups take turns to explain the class their findings. To check understanding, a set of questions is delivered and those answering a correct aswer win a point. In case of failure, the asking team wins the point. In the mood for a challenge??? Try this funny project!

No hay comentarios: