Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Upon specific request, let me introduce you to my ESO3B students.

ESO3B Students want to be introduced to the world. Upon specific request, here you are a group picture to greet you all. I must say this group is special as I have put into practice with them, for the first time in my teaching carreer, cooperative and collaborative activities. Together, we have experienced a new methodology and together, we have learnt to work in a new and very interesting way.

Group Video

No hay comentarios: