Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

CULTURE CLASS with JON

Jon, from Burlington Books, visited our school today and shared his culture presentations with much sense of humour and not less patience :)

He explained all ESO and AS (1º Bachillerato) groups facts and curiositites about British culture: food, music, the Royal Family, flags, symbols, currency, why people drive on the left, the city of London and much more! The groups participated actively, especially when "who wants to be a millionare" game was played. The brave and lucky ones got some gifts and prizes ;)
We hope students have enjoyed the Culture Class.

 

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Fue una charla maginifica!! No entendí nada pero fue interesante :)

Anónimo dijo...

Fue interesante y divertido a un que no entendiera casi nada.

Anónimo dijo...

fue magnifico a un que no entendiera casi nada, volveria a repetir