Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

ESO3 RECYCLING PROJECT II Edition

Unit 2 was about recycling. We have learnt how important recycling is for present and future generations. In order to prove we are on eco-mode, our project requieres some active action from our side.
Option 1: Bring a recycled object from home that you usually use. Say what it is, what it is made of and why you use it.
Example: coconut bag. It is a bag made of coconut. I use it because it is perfect for small things such as mobile, keys or change. It is very handy to go out in summer.
Option 2: Create your own recycled object. Show the class how we can create things with our own hands and using materials we have at home.
Example one: corner bookmark (video tutorial in Spanish)
Example two: a butterfly bookmark (video tutorial in English)

2014 Project Results

No hay comentarios: