Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

Massive Halloween Celebration at school

School celebration of Halloween. Very proud of a really impressive participation. More than 30 pumpkins and 20 posters fought to win the first place in a contest of high quality and creativity. Some students were brave enough to dress up (teachers were even braver as one third of the staff went all crazy wearing spooky costumes). 
A big thank you to EVERYBODY and a special mention to those who were corageous enough to dance and sing in front of the school community. YOU ARE GREAT!!!! Looking foward to next year!!!

Click here to see my HALLOWEEN ALBUM

No hay comentarios: